Getting All the Parts

I decided to go with an used 125 gallon aquarium and stand I found on CraigsList.  I got it from a guy named Steve that had been using it as a reef tank.  He setup was great -but I needed something totally different for the turtles.  This required a lot of research to come up with a plan that would work.  So the first think was to get the stand in better shape so it would look good in the sun room.  Here is the before:

StandBefore

I decided to use Chalk Paint to give it a distressed look.  This is what it looks like now!

StandAfter StandAfter2

I think it turned out great!  Now waiting to get the tank on top and the filter below!

Advertisements